On Call Emergency List
Emergency Hours are AFTER Leasing Office is CLOSED.
What is an Emergency?
- Flooding Apartment – Sprinkler Line, Domestic Line, or Sewer Water
- Hot Water Heater is Flooding
- No Power (as long as power has not been shut off for non-payment)
- Fire in Unit or Building
- Gas Leak
- Door NOT Secured
- No Toilet functioning if there is only ONE bathroom
What is NOT an Emergency?
- No Air Conditioning or Heat
- Garbage Disposal is jammed
- Lock-outs (Resident must call a locksmith unless the lock is malfunctioning)
- If your home is equipped with a keyless/smart lock, you can use a 9V battery to temporaily charge/power the lock from the outside and gain access with your FOB.
- Please remember to notify the Office in advance if your lock begins to blink red as this indicates a low battery status.
- No Hot Water
- P-Trap Leaks (under sink drains)
- Dishwasher, Washer & Dryer not working
- Tub & Sinks clogged, unless overflowing
- Stove not working
*Non-Emergency calls will be attended to within 48-hours. Upon move-in all lights in the apartment are working. After move-in, the resident will be responsible for replacing bulbs as needed.