ON-CALL – DEFINITIONS OF EMERGENCIES
Following are the Emergency Procedures for Wesley Apartment Homes:
- Flooding apartment
- No Power (as long as power has not been shut off for non-payment)
- NO AC if outside temperature is above 85 degrees
- Building sewer back up
- Flooding hot water heater
- Door or lock not secure or Working
- No toilet if there is only 1 toilet
- Garbage Disposal Jammed
- No Heat when outside temperature is above 55 degrees
- No hot water
- Trap Leaks (under sink drains)
- Dishwasher not working
- tub or sinks clogged unless overflowing, and stove not working!
Non-Emergency calls will be attended to within 24-hours. Upon move-in all lights in the apartment are working. After move-in, the resident will be responsible for replacing bulbs as needed.
Wesley Apartment Homes strives to complete service requests within 48 hours. If the service request cannot be completed within 48 hours, the Manager will call to inform you of the status of the service request.